Welcome to my personal website. My name is Amanda Boone. I am currently a master’s student at Stanford University, studying Management Science and Engineering (MS&E).
My background is in Mechanical Engineering. After my undergraduate degree from Rice University, I worked as a Mechanical Engineer for Schlumberger where I focused on down hole drilling Mud Motors. My full resume can be found on LinkedIn.
I enjoy learning and building new things. In addition, I love hiking, reading, minions, and cooking.
My Strengths Finder Strengths are:
- Achiever – “An internal fire burning inside of you… power supply that keeps you moving”
- Learner – “It enables you to thrive in dynamic work environments”
- Significant – “Want your work to be a way of life rather than a job.”
- Focus – “It forces you to filter; you instinctively evaluate whether or not a particular action will help you move toward your goal.”
- Analytical – “You want to understand how certain patterns affect one another.”
Check out some of my recent projects.